Space Shooter problems

Hi @borrrden,

Didn’t fix it for me. I trashed the whole thing and re-cloned and it still throws the exact same “failed to load” error.

When I bring up SQLitePCL.SQLite3Provider.SetDllDirectory in the Assembly Browser it shows:

using System;
public static bool SetDllDirectory (string lpPathName)
{
return true;
}

That looks like just a function stub… and no wonder it’s not changing my dll directory.

Is it possible that you are working from a different version of SQLitePCL.raw.dll or Couchbase.Lite.dll (or another dll) than the ones that are in the git repo?

I ask, because I noticed that the files in the latest Unity release were different from the ones in the space-shooter repo. So at first, I copied all of those files into my Plugins folder, which lead to a new compile error…

Assets/Scripts/AssetChangeListener.cs(47,61): error CS0433: The imported type `Couchbase.Lite.Unity.UnityMainThreadScheduler’ is defined multiple times

Assets/Scripts/AssetChangeListener.cs(86,35): error CS0433: The imported type `Couchbase.Lite.Unity.UnityLogger’ is defined multiple times

Turns out that from the latest Unity release both Couchbase.Lite.dll AND Couchbase.Lite.Unity.dll implement UnityMainThreadScheduler(). So, I put the OLD Couchbase.Lite.dll (the one from the space-shooter repo) back into my Plugins directory.

And then I end up with the same old “failed to load” error…

Please update the dlls in the space-shooter repo, I think that’s the problem.

Kind regards,
David