Spring Boot + Couchbase + Json web token

Please can any one tell me how to implement jwt using spring boot and couchbase.I am new to Couchbase .

Hi Nilay, welcome to the Couchbase community. I’d love to help, but your question is very vague. Can you explain what you’re trying to do with Couchbase and JSON web tokens?
Thanks,
David

Sure , Thank you for helping me out.
Actually i want to implement a microservice where user login and registration is one of rest based service in it.

I tried to implement one but got following error while debugging the project ,

org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name ‘userDetailAutheee’: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through field ‘userDetailServiceee’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name ‘userDetailServiceee’: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through field ‘userDetailsDao’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘org.springframework.boot.autoconfigure.data.couchbase.SpringBootCouchbaseDataConfiguration’: Bean instantiation via constructor failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to instantiate [org.springframework.boot.autoconfigure.data.couchbase.SpringBootCouchbaseDataConfiguration$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$32c447f4]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘springBootCouchbaseConfigurer’ defined in class path resource [org/springframework/boot/autoconfigure/data/couchbase/CouchbaseConfigurerAdapterConfiguration.class]: Bean instantiation via factory method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to instantiate [org.springframework.data.couchbase.config.CouchbaseConfigurer]: Factory method ‘springBootCouchbaseConfigurer’ threw exception; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘couchbaseClient’ defined in class path resource [org/springframework/boot/autoconfigure/couchbase/CouchbaseConfiguration.class]: Bean instantiation via factory method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to instantiate [com.couchbase.client.java.Bucket]: Factory method ‘couchbaseClient’ threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.RuntimeException: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException

It generates a token and also validates it but after validation it does not perform operation mentioned in controller class.
I saw some similar errors and i already have implemented Annototions like @Service,@Repositry etc

That last bit of the stack trace shows the root cause. Looks like the Couchbase client is timing out while attempting to connect to the server. You might want to double check to make sure your connection settings are correct.

Can you please tell me from where can i configure this settings?
and what are the appropriate configure values?

Denis Rosa has written an article titled Couchbase with Spring-Boot and Spring Data that goes through the steps and shows how to configure everything.

Ok thank you i will go through the article.

Another source of answers is the reference documentation for Spring Data Couchbase.

Still getting error.
If possible do anyone have a simple example using sping boot + jwt + couchbase.