Hello and good day.
We are working on a mobile application for iOS that allows to create customers for the currently logged in user.
A customer should have a backend generated unique identifier property, apart from UUID. This property should be incremental. For example Last customer ID was SA01, then the next created customer ID should be SA02.
In our previous implementation, here’s how we do it:
- Create new customer on mobile app
- Mobile app to display NO CUSTOMER ID (meaning, this customer hasn’t been manually synced yet)
- User to manually sync customer data
- API will return the unique identifier property for this newly created customer
- Mobile app to now display SA02
The question is how to replicate this using sync gateway without using any APIs?