Sync Gateway is pushing changes from Couchbase Lite to server but reverse is not happening

Hi Team,
I am using Couchbase Lite with Xamarin Android with very basic settings for Sync Gateway. Everything is working fine. Replicator is able to push data to Couchbase server both in offline and online mode.

However, if I make some changes in documents on server, that is not replicated by replicator back to Couchbase Lite hence leaving document in inconsistent state (original document on lite and modified on server).
I found from other forums that channels may be causing this issue. Since I am beginner and don’t have much experience in CB Lite so sharing my gateway configuration if that is fine or need some correction pertaining to this issue.

{
“interface”: “:4984”,
“databases”: {
“loan-app”: {
“server”: “http://10.82.46.28:8091”,
“bucket”: “testAppDB”,
“import_docs”: “continuous”,
“username”: “testuser”,
“password”: “password”,
“users”: {
“GUEST”: {“disabled”: false, “admin_channels”: [“*”] },
“testuser”: {“password”: “password”}
},
“num_index_replicas”: 0,
“enable_shared_bucket_access”: true
}
}
}

Thanks.

Usually this is a symptom of not enabling shared bucket access, however I see your config has that enabled.

Another thing to check for would be your mobile client’s replication config. Make sure you have PushAndPull set, and not just Pull.

ReplicatorType = ReplicatorType.PushAndPull

Thanks @bbrks for reply.
I have PushAndPull set as my replicator configuration. But still I am not able to do so.
Something related to Channels?

I don’t think channels will show this behaviour, unless you have replication filters set up.

Do you see anything in the Couchbase Lite or Sync Gateway logs that may give extra information?