Following is the log snippet from syncGW log for a single document PUT operation. Response from syncGW is getting delayed during the PUT operation, Log snippet is provided at the bottom for a document. From the below log snippet the below is the understanding
- HTTP: #135: PUT —> PUT operation from client [ 18:49:40.571745 ]
2.CRUD+: Invoking sync —> sync function is invoked by syncGW [ 18:49:40.572226 ]
- SAVING #1378921 [ 18:49:40.572881 ] -----> save request is sent to CB - Is my understanding correct?
- CRUD: Stored doc [ 18:49:40.573059 ] -----> what is happening in this?? - Does this mean request has been successfully sent to CouchBase to store the document in CBS?
What is happening in #3 and #4 and #6 ?
- Events+: Event queue worker sending event [ 18:49:40.573168 ] -------> Event Handler flow hit for this document
6 Cache: Received #1378921 [ 18:49:42.246648 ] -------> Does this mean that SyncGW got response from CBS that document is stored?
- HTTP+: #135: --> 201 (5967.6 ms) [ 18:49:46.539320 ] -------> response is sent to the client PUT request
Following is the log snippet
- 18:49:40.571745 2016-04-14T18:49:40.571+05:30 HTTP: #135: PUT /ptxdata/s918553899999_ptx100614042016064915_access.doc (ADMIN)
18:49:40.572226 2016-04-14T18:49:40.572+05:30 CRUD+: Invoking sync on doc “s918553899999_ptx100614042016064915_access.doc” rev 1-b3642bc299c4a2768b8aa51b4404d9a0
18:49:40.572881 2016-04-14T18:49:40.572+05:30 Cache: SAVING #1378921
18:49:40.573059 2016-04-14T18:49:40.573+05:30 CRUD: Stored doc “s918553899999_ptx100614042016064915_access.doc” / "1-b3642bc299c4a2768b8aa51b4404d9a0"
18:49:40.573168 2016-04-14T18:49:40.573+05:30 Events+: Event queue worker sending event Document change event for doc id: s918553899999_ptx100614042016064915_access.do to: Webhook handler [http://prod-C1-AMS-V1.service.kodiakptt.com:8080/kodiakams/changesFeed/PTX]
18:49:42.246648 2016-04-14T18:49:42.246+05:30 Cache: Received #1378921 after 1667ms (“s918553899999_ptx100614042016064915_access.doc” / “1-b3642bc299c4a2768b8aa51b4404d9a0”)
18:49:46.539320 2016-04-14T18:49:46.539+05:30 HTTP+: #135: --> 201 (5967.6 ms)
How to find out what is causing the delay??. Access() is getting called for this document in sync function. Will the access call cause delay in PUT operation of a document.?
When running traffic the response is getting delayed too much after sometime and the application is just hanging waiting for response. Unable to proceed with traffic run.
In the log what is “Deferring #1378937 (2 now waiting for #1378934…#1378935)” mean?? Will it cause any delay in response??