The type initializer for 'Couchbase.Lite.Util.Platform' threw an exception

Everytime i intialized the Manager either with new Manager() or Manager.SharedInstance i getting the following error.

I’m testing this on Windows 10 Surface Pro4

Earlier i have worked with Couchbase and this is the first time i recieve this type of error which is very weird :worried:

Adding the inner exception and stacktrace details :

InnerException {“The type initializer for ‘Couchbase.Lite.Util.Platform’ threw an exception.”} System.Exception {System.TypeInitializationException}

StackTrace " at Couchbase.Lite.Manager.get_SharedInstance()\r\n at WpfApplication1.DataProvider.InitializeDatabase() in c:\users\ajay\documents\visual studio 2015\Projects\WpfApplication1\WpfApplication1\DataProvider.cs:line 46" string

That is not that much information to go on, but it’s possible that it’s this issue:

Thank you @borrrden yeah it seems like same issue but I’m using latest CouchbaseLite for .Net version. Can you help me in fixing this please. I’m working Windows 10 version

What do you mean by “latest”? The latest released or the latest CI build? The latest release (1.3.1) does not have this fix in it.

Oh my bad, i’m using 1.3.1, I can compile the master branch and use it right ?

I don’t know how I missed this reply, but you can get builds from our CI Server (Currently building “1.4” and not “1.4.0”)

okay thankyou @borrrden