"Unable to locate node" error - .NET SDK

Hello! I have installed Couchbase 2.0.1 on a Linux (Ubuntu Server) environment. The PC is behind a router, so I have redirected the ports 8091, 8092, 11210, 11211, 11209, 4369 and 21100 to 21199 just like the manual requires - I am able to access the web console remotely and my .NET web app has been able to create views, just like in the “How to use Couchbase with ASP.NET MVC” tutorial. I thus believe that the configuration is ok.

The problem arises when I try to use commands like ExecuteGet or ExecuteStore etc. I receive the message “Unable to locate node” in the IStore/GetOperationResult and that’s it. I have tried in the last several hours to update the server (now running 2.1) and the OS, I have been playing with the ports (tried TPC, UTD - virtual server, port forwarding…), but no luck. http://:11211 runs continuously when I access it outside the app, which I think is proof of the fact that the port is accessing the right machine - before adding it in “Port forwarding” it wouldn’t load at all. I also found out that all the ports mentioned earlier (without 21100-21199, 11209, 4369 - but I think it’s normal, because they are node to node ports, not node to client) are being listened on the computer - using “netstat -lp --inet” command in the Ubuntu terminal.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you very much!

Figured it out! In case someone else stumbles upon this problem:
It turns out that if you have more than one instance of CouchbaseClient connected to the same bucket in the same assembly, the second one will always be unsuccessful and will return the “Unable to locate node” message. Commented out the client in Global.aspx and now everything works like a charm.

I ran into this problem. Thank you for posting your workaround. But to me, this is just a workaround. This seems like a bug in the client SDK.

y newspapers which reGucci Portefeuilles Mini Sac Outletported Churchill’s visit in 1946. We then trackedAcheter Pas cher Gucci Mamas Bags outlet down GiraudieNike Free Run 5.0 Femme chaussures pas cherr’s old beach house, in La Playita a Mirasol, which was lent to Churchill. (Giraudier had the sand raked each morning.)

We spoke to a local woman, Anna Maria Perez, who as a 15 year old in 1946 had taken Autentico Miu Miu Crossbody borse Onlinea boat ride out with her brothers to wave at Churchill as he lay on the beachPas cher Miu Miu Totes En vente.

We visited Giraudier’s Sconto Air Jordan 13 bambini scarpe venditatown house last. The businessmanDiscount Nike Air Max Homme clairance had fled Cuba within a year of Castro’s revolution, and moved to MA buon mercato Miu Miu Shoulder borse venditaiami. The house was now owned by the family of his old maid, who had waited for her employer’s return unt

A buon mercato Louis Vuitton Donna Borse
Sconto Gucci Scarpe Uomo Outlet
Louis Vuitton Totes Borse Outlet