-After updating to sync gateway 1.1. when we access it via android couchbase lite 1.1.0 or ios couchbase lite getting following error
error status: 401 for http://xxxxx:4984/db/_session. Reason: Unauthorized
07-11 04:41:29.827 26475-26632/? E/Sync﹕ com.couchbase.lite.replicator.ReplicationInternal$4@285f487d: Session check failed
- I can also see the same error in sync logs
–> 401 Invalid login (0.2 ms)
2015-07-11T19:09:11.788+05:30 HTTP auth failed for username
- when i revert to older version of sync gateway all works fine.
- i am using couchbase server 3.03 (latest stable ver)
- i can also see session being made in database for the username
- i am using webhooks could that be the reason
Please help me as i need to use latest version of sync gateway and cannot revert to old.
my syncconfig file is same is there anything special that need to changed for latest syncgateway version.