What problems does that cause?

1240749 [cb-io-1-2] ERROR com.couchbase.client.deps.io.netty.util.ResourceLeakDetector - LEAK: ByteBuf.release() was not called before it’s garbage-collected. Enable advanced leak reporting to find out where the leak occurred. To enable advanced leak reporting, specify the JVM option ‘-Dcom.couchbase.client.deps.io.netty.leakDetectionLevel=advanced’ or call ResourceLeakDetector.setLevel()

+1 I’m having this when a timeoutexception occurs on a view query. It usually follows a timeoutexception.

2015/08/09 13:30:21 [ip-10-0-0-154] [taskScheduler-2]
				ERROR c.g.c.s.spring.SchedulerConfig - Error in scheduled task java.lang.IllegalStateException: The Content of this Observable is already released. Subscribe earlier or tune the CouchbaseEnvironment#autoreleaseAfter() setting.
at com.couchbase.client.core.utils.UnicastAutoReleaseSubject$OnSubscribeAction.call(UnicastAutoReleaseSubject.java:230)
at com.couchbase.client.core.utils.UnicastAutoReleaseSubject$OnSubscribeAction.call(UnicastAutoReleaseSubject.java:202)
at rx.Observable$1.call(Observable.java:145)
at rx.Observable$1.call(Observable.java:137)
at rx.Observable$1.call(Observable.java:145)

Did you get an answer to fix this problem? I am now facing the same. If you have a solution, please do tell me.

i haven’t got the answer,i turn async to sync to avoid the exception

This happens because you don’t close the ByteBuffer stream right? How does changing async to sync solve the problem?

i just reduce using async,and use batch with async to reduce pressure