(Please read update)
I’ve been using NOT_BOUND consistency for n1ql and it’s been working just fine. I just noticed that there was a minute delay with my index without a good reason. I’m very hesitant to use request_plus as we’ve observed slow performance with it. I think UPDATE_AFTER behavior from view should work for us. Is “at_plus” same as update_after from view consistency?
Is there a way to find out why there was delay in indexing?
We currently have 363,421,87+ documents and the size of the particular index is 1.5gb (disk size).
Update1: it turned out that there was at least 30 minutes delay (?).
What I’ve done exactly.
- Noticed that I could not find a document.
- Confirmed that the document exists
- Confirmed that the index exists and query was using the index
- Created the same index with a different name
- When the #4 index was being created (at 60%), I queried and it worked.
- After #4 was complete, I dropped it and query still worked.