JSONP is allowed into couchbase server

I have been working with couchbase and couchDB, Now I am working with some POC using Jquery and Kendo UI, My question going toward the use of JSON with Padding (JSONP).

couchdb used a feature into the configuration , allow_jsonp and allow me to work with jquery and KendoUI but i can not find nothing related into couchserver and syn gateway.

My question is Couchbase Server and syn gateway have this option. if not, what is the approach to achieve this functionality.

(moved this to Sync Gateway, as that seems to be the only reasonable place JSONP might be used)

Sync Gateway doesn’t support JSONP, but does support CORS to handle cross-domain requests.

http://developer.couchbase.com/documentation/mobile/current/develop/guides/sync-gateway/configuring-sync-gateway/config-properties/index.html#cors-configuration

I just create a view into the sync gateway ,Also I added the cors in my config file according with the doc, after call my view into kendo ui working very well into internet explorer but not into chrome.
Chrome error
’Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header contains the invalid value ‘’. Origin ‘null’ is therefore not allowed access.

any idea